Saturday 16 May 2015

The Perfect Princes and Princesses were 'at one' with all the animals in The Land of Gold


Movement attracted me as I sat in the woods. He emerged and came towards me as I sat there. Walking on four legs he had excited eyes and I bade him welcome, hello and namaste. I put out my hand as it he came close and smoothed his coat and rubbed his nose when he reached me. He nuzzled my head and standing, placed his front legs on my shoulders. He smelt of peaches and I called it 'Fruit Baby'. Fruit Baby looked at me, joyful and pleased, and sat alongside me in silence and we gazed at each other. 
"Fruit Baby, Fruit Baby", I began to sing, and he began to dance and roll around and sing along with me. His sounds and my sounds blended, my sound high, his sound low. 

"Fruit Baby, Fruit Baby, your coat is fine like silk
You smell of ripe peaches and we are together on this day". 
Fruit Baby, I was out walking and I saw you and you saw me.
You looked surprised.
I have never seen another like you
You smell of ripe, fine peaches
You have a deep voice.
Your dance makes me smile 
Is you family close by or is this a day of solitude?
I love your home, this place in the woods.
Now I know where you live I will come again
Can I bring my friends?"

In the beginning time when human consciousness was pure and clean there was a natural connection with all the animals that walked or flew on the Earth. Humans ate a pure fruit/vegetarian diet so there was no need to harm the animals. All co-existed together in peace, in those days, so walking in the forest, even at night was safe and exciting. Exciting because there was such a variety of animals to see and they never dreamed of hurting you or each other. Safe because human beings and therefore all the animals lived without fear. Such a lovely time 

No comments:

Post a Comment