Wednesday 6 May 2015

The Perfect Kings and Queens, although dressing a little strangely, were extremely powerful human beings. Why was that?


The Land of Truth is populated by unique diverse individuals delighting in their autonomy, who exist in complete harmony with one another. One way in which you can see their uniqueness is by the way they dress. The style of their dress indicates the creativity of their minds and all are in awe and wonder at the beautiful dress of others. Life in The Land of Truth is very creative. There is lots of art and craft, dance and music. It's a land of continuous happiness and joy and every thing functions perfectly. I can hardly wait to go there again. But first I have work to do.

The most important, in fact the only task left before the Land of Truth reappears as if by magic, is to transform my (and everyone else's) intellect from stone to divine. What does that mean? The intellect is, or should be, the manager of my mind. After all, it is my mind and they are my thoughts, so I should be able to have the thoughts I want, when I want, for as long as I want. Right? But I don't know many people who can achieve this. The Perfect Kings and Queens have this ability and as I am studying at the School of Perfect Kings and Queens I will, therefore, have the same ability when I graduate. Right?

Our intellect (which is a faculty of 'The I') is supposed to be far-sighted, broad and clear, in other words, wise. Having wisdom enables one to easily navigate through life, making decisions that only bring benefit to the self and others (if it's not good for all it's not good) removing my inclination to react emotionally instead of respond sensibly with accurate thoughts and feelings. If we 'face our intellects', i.e. focus on a world of beauty, harmony, peace, all the good stuff, then it will be created. We are living in a 'holographic universe' after all.

Knowledge is the key that unlocks my intellect, turns it from stone to divine, and enable it to function powerfully and correctly. Knowledge of what? True knowledge of the self and The Drama. The 'Perfects' had this knowledge, I have this knowledge and therefore The Land of Truth is an inevitable outcome, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment