Saturday 16 May 2015

Secrets of the past and the future revealed on the A380


By chance and against all the laws of time, the following account was discovered which documents  an event in the student life of a future Perfect King or Queen. According to The 5000 Year Drama such an account should have been 'transformed' before The Age of Gold began but this obviously didn't happen and this is a great fortune for us. It means that we have a first hand account of one (anonymous) student of The School of Perfect Kings and Queens in the lead up to their graduation. I think you'll agree that the account reveals the dedication that The School's students (well this particular student anyway) had towards their aim and objective of becoming perfect and transforming the world from old to new. So without further ado I'll present the document that has come into my possession. 

" I am onboard an Iron Aged flying craft heading towards Melbourne, Australia from Brisbane. The captain had just announced that the weather in Melbourne is cold, wet and windy, a far cry from the beautiful warm autumn weather of my current hometown, Brisbane. It is a two hour flight and I'm sat amongst two hundred other embodied souls, and I'm beginning my regular practise of soul consciousness. It would be easy for me, just like most of the other passengers onboard the flight, to turn to some form of entertainment and pass away the time. However, such is not the way of those destined to become masters of the world!

I'm reminding myself of the truth regarding my identity. I am light, a tiny point of light and this body I experience this world through, is my vehicle, it is not me. I am eternal, immortal conscious energy and my original qualities are peace, love and bliss. I am not from this world. My home is the world of sweet silence, another dimension which consists of light, just light etc. 

Reminding myself of these facts has an immediate calming and stabilising effect on me. I know it would as I have been engaged in thinking this way for nearly thirty years now. It's become a habit but I can still forget or become distracted. Looking around the cabin of the A380, all is well. 

Still hard to imagine we were 36000 feet above the ground. The aircraft is perfectly still with just the continuous loud roar of the engines reminding me of where I am. Still, this internal combustion powered craft is a far cry from the electro-magnetic, thought controlled flying Vimans of Satyuga. 
I long for that time of Earthly peace and harmony with its environmentally friendly technology and reduced population. Not long now. 

I am a soul, I am light, I am eternal, I am forever! 'The truth shall set you free'. I'm remembering how I had searched for freedom throughout this current life of mine. I've lived through the hippy age, the age of free love, freedom of expression. We had such hopes back then but look what happened. A momentary blip in the ongoing decline of human consciousness. A time of hope that fizzled out after a few years before humanity absorbed itself in matter again. However, that isn't  anything for me to be concerned about. All is accurate in The Drama. Nothing new! Everything is how it should be. I'm so glad I know what's going on, so that I don't have to worry anymore, that I am truly free. I do believe I'd go insane if I believed that this materialistic world of the present was all that there is to life. I searched and I found!

The captain cut back on the power of the engines and I could feel the plane descending. Flying through the air on 2 metal wings. Incredible! I'm possibly the only person on this aircraft who is having these thoughts of the self. I consider my self most fortunate but I'm aware that everyone's  playing their own part in this play and everyone will be happy with who they are, eventually.  Entropy, ensuring our decline but also our ascent when the time comes for the rebirth of humankind, the planet and everything on it. 

I thought of The One and that right at this moment 'he', as always, was in a state of bliss. Eternally blissful. Hard to comprehend yet I believed it to be true. I had developed my beliefs, based on my experiences, over a number of years and they sat well with me now and had become natural. No one would ever.......what the!!!!"


The document finished at this point. I wonder what happened to cause such an abrupt end to this soul's thoughts? Since becoming aware of the studies of the students from The School of Perfect Kings and Queens I had developed a deep admiration for what went on at that place. Their belief in what was about to happen to the world and everything on it must have been so strong, that they began the process of detaching themselves from it and concentrating their efforts on creating the new. I thought I'd share the document with you, that you might take some benefit from it on your own journey back to the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment