Wednesday 21 January 2015

Simplicity is Royalty

Paddington Railway Station - Wednesday 10.30

Still very much fixated on virtues, what they are, how they work, how to acquire them. I'm set on my goal of being part of the creation of a viceless kingdom. I only have myself to study internally and so I am the guinea-pig for my research at the moment. I observe my behaviour, my responses to events, my thoughts my feelings and I see a change.


Perhaps I'm fooling myself in regards to the change I see in my vision and my attitude. I still get amazed how change takes place, realisation emerge as one proceeds. But one thing I am certain of and that how I feel day today.

This path promised me stability, constancy in how I think and feel and I have that. It promised me strength of mind in a world of constant change and I have that. It's not a life free from challenges but the challenges are well met and eventually overcome.

Simplicity is such a wonderful thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment