Sunday 11 January 2015

The personality of royalty..

All have the opportunity to become royal. Royalty is reflected in ones personality and the actions one performs. The original personality of the self is the personality of God. God is complete with all virtues and powers and if I get close to God I automatically become like Him. God is incorporeal so to know Him I have to become incorporeal, bodiless. I do this through meditation when I still my mind and become silent. God's language is silence and when I am silent God and I can become companions. Then His royal  personality becomes mine and I can the share that gift from God with others. Human beings are weak at this time. Keeping the company of human beings results in me becoming weak. God is the original Husband and I am God's bride. This means I can wear the ornaments of divine virtues and receive God's treasures of unlimited happiness. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website. Long live the king!

Phillihp Gough said...

Thank you. Glad you like it.

Post a Comment