Saturday 10 January 2015

I couldn't believe it when I first heard that everything is predestined.

When told that time repeats identically some people ask, "what's the point"? One can gather from their response that they have been experiencing difficult times. If their lives had been joyous up to that point they would rejoice at the news that they would be experiencing that joy over and over again. At least I would.

Why are we here? 

To experience joyous relationships with each other and all the inhabitants of the planet. Life is simple when we can manage our minds successfully. 
Our original nature is peace. By taking rebirth we eventually forget that.  When we forget our true identity we get ourselves trapped and experience the bondage of matter and relationships instead of  freedom. When I have knowledge, truth about myself I can rid myself of the chains that bind me and fly once again.
To reverse the situation we need to make conscious effort to remember who we are. This takes practice but it's well worth it. It means I can regain my purity, my royalty, my self-mastery right here and now and ensure my life is how I want it to be. We are actors in a drama. This is significant.
Image watching a movie and getting 'stuck' in the plot and not able to escape. Well, this is similar to what has happened to us human beings. We need to become detached observers of this drama then we can regain our royalty and self-sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment