Friday 13 February 2015

3 Reasons Perfect Kings & Queens Were Doubly Non-Violent Even When On The Battlefield.

When I first started on this spiritual path and discovered the world beyond sound, all I wanted to do was go there, in my mind, and stay there. I had been traumatised by life's events immediately to finding The School of Kings and Queens and to be shown the directions to such a wonderful dimension of light and learn how to 'park' my mind there and experience a silence and stillness such as I had never experienced before in my life up until that point, was sheer bliss. I kind of stayed in that place for the next two years or so!

I thought 'this is so easy' and wondered at the stories of difficulty I was hearing around me from others following the same path. Life passed me by in a haze of tranquility and ecstasy.  I had mastered in a few short years what others seemed to be taken an age to achieve. Or so it seemed at the time. So my job went downhill, my marriage followed and my role as a parent to my two lovely children suffered because I 'wasn't present'.

30 years later after a few detours along the way I am still on the battlefield with no idea from where the next fight will come. But I know it will come. They always come, it's just a matter of time. 

Time is an amazing thing. It produces obstacles and battles as if out of the blue but at the same time if one doesn't panic, stays still inside, the fight generally passes without one doing to much and without too much pain and injury. Everything is how it should be so there is no need for anger or fear not when one has learned to be the observer rather than the participant in the battle.

Perfect Kings and Queens learned to be doubly non-violent at this time by realising 3 things. 
  1. It began when they established a belief in the reality of who they really are. 
  2. It continued when they adopted the belief of how they really are.
  3. It concluded when their beliefs became so natural they wondered how they ever thought anything different to the above.
We have a choice to respond to circumstances in anyway we wish. Which wolf to feed. It doesn't always seem that way but it is nonetheless true. However it takes a lot of strength, courage and power to exercise our choices. These are the silent weapons we need to accumulate and keep sharp for all our life.

Lust is our greatest enemy. All of us not just a few of us, not just me. Being doubly non-violent requires abstaining from physical violence as well as desire in all its forms. The Perfect Kings and Queens are remembered as Deities, divine beings who are worshiped even to this day because of their virtues. You too can become divine. It's just a matter of become powerful and virtuous of feeding the right wolf. The School of Perfect Kings and Queens can help you with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment