Saturday 6 June 2015

Today, no one has any power. Everyone does whatever he or she wants to.


Too much choice is exhausting. It drains my power and makes me tired. When my mind is clear and simple my power is conserved. I need power to make decisions that don't harm me or anyone else. When I am tired I make mistakes and have to suffer the consequences. I am responsible for myself, no one else is. When I live a simple life I have reserves of power and I can donate that to others, uplift them. Let me be the example of a simple life, filled with love, care and compassion.

Being able to do whatever I want is not a good thing unless I know the outcome of my actions. All that glitters is not gold. Somethings look inviting, tempting and they bring happiness and peace but it doesn't last. Nothing in this world lasts unless it is done in the right consciousness. The right consciousness is a spiritual consciousness. Soul consciousness.

When I am soul consciousness I discover that everything I desire I already have. The important things. They are the garland around my neck. All you need is love. Love is the essence of all, without exception but we have forgotten that. We forget we are love when we forgot who we are. I am a soul. I am light. I am eternal. Remind yourself of this throughout the day, as you walk, as you work, as you eat. Then you'll remain simple and clean and you won't need much. Change your life. Live simply. Be powerful and share your power then we will have a new world of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment