Thursday 18 June 2015

Happiness is the result of a contented mind. When I have freed myself from the tethers I unwittingly placed upon myself, when I have the strength and the courage to allow my mind to soar and explore and discover the treasures that are within me, then I can be constantly happy. 

When I can manage and direct my mind to only produce thoughts that bring benefit to myself and others, then my happiness can be constant. Happiness can be taught. I can learn to be happy. It shouldn't have to be learnt because happiness is one of my primary qualities but this changed over time as I slowly lost the ability to manage my thoughts. To regain mastery over my thinking and consequently my life I need knowledge and directions and a powerful intellect. A powerful intellect is acquired through meditation. When I have a powerful intellect I can focus, concentrate and govern my life. Change is all about me. Don't wait for others. Be the example. It's my mind and they are my thoughts so only I have the ability to change them. Do I believe this is possible? If I don't then I will not be able to do it. I need faith that I can succeed. I develop faith by practising and assessing the results. Accurate efforts always brings success. It is guaranteed. If I don't try I will never know. Some people don't even have the strength to try. They have become hopeless. Hopelessness is the result of trying and failing again and again. To overcome hopelessness try something new. "If you always do what you've always done etc".

Take little steps. Don't bite of more than you can chew. Be realistic and don't set your sights too high. Change will happen if the method is right. I need support when I am weak. Value those that support you. Ask for help. Don't be proud. People love to help but are you prepared to listen? Listen to your heart. Your heart knows what's best for you. Develop trust in your inner feelings and let them guide you.

When you are strong again, when you have regained your power you can build the life that you want for yourself, independently of others. Of course you'll have friends, loved ones but you won't be dependent on anything, anyone. Then you'll truly be free and you can help others free themselves.

The School of Perfect Kings and Queens is a branch of a worldwide spiritual university that offers its services for free. It provides support for you whilst you change your self and become strong. 

#theschoolofperfectkingsandqueens



No comments:

Post a Comment