Wednesday 25 March 2015

If you were to ask The Perfect Kings and Queens about God they would look at you sideways.



The perfect Kings and Queens wouldn't  know what you meant by God even if it were possible for you to ask them at this time. The role of God is to make Perfect Kings and Queens and once that has been done God's job is done. Then God retires, goes into silence and does nothing at all. I mean, what's to do. Everyone's happy and peaceful, the world is new again. There's nothing doing really. Nothing that needs fixing, no one to purify, no one to teach, or support.

So in the Age of Gold when everything and everyone is harmonious it's just play, play, play, fun, fun, fun. If that sort of thing appeals to you, if you want to live at a time when nature is perfect and pristine, when the lion lies down with the lamb etc etc, then 'sign up' for The School of Perfect Kings and Queens or in other words, make your behaviour so beautiful, your words so sweet and your actions divine and you're on your way.

I'm giving it a go. I've been inspired by what I've seen and heard at The School that I'm making efforts to go there. I want to live in a world like that. I like the sound of it. Someone's got to go there and it might as well be me...and my friends.

I'm excited about living in a world without the thought of God or the word of God or any of the paraphernalia of worship. A world without fear or worry, hate or violence and without the infernal internal combustion engine! Yep, count me in.

#theschoolofperfectkingsandqueens



No comments:

Post a Comment