Self-Sovereignty



Streams of thought flow from my mind.

Of different lengths at different times.

No focus, concentration gone, a tangled mess, completely blind.


Each thought visualised in words.

Slowly, clarity takes hold.

Many streams reduced to one. 

My thoughts, my mind under control.


I've gained self-sovereignty.

I control the flow of thoughts.

I've gained self-sovereignty. 

Such freedom can't be bought.


One single stream of focused thought. 

A power surge. A laser beam.

Transforms matter at its core. 

A new world eventually born.


There is no reason that I can't

Change habits born of many lives.

Sovereignty was overcome.

I was a slave. I lost my mind.


I've gained self-sovereignty.

I control the flow of thoughts.

I've gained self-sovereignty. 

Such freedom can't be bought.


This old world story disappears.

Only truth remains intact.

Upon my head, a crown appears.

Self-sovereignty is back. 


I've gained self-sovereignty.

I control the flow of thoughts.

I've gained self-sovereignty. 

Such freedom can't be bought. 


As are your thoughts, so is your world. 

A freedom now that can't be bought. 

I've gained self-sovereignty.

I've gained self-sovereignty.

I've gained self-sovereignty.

I've gained self-sovereignty.

Comments

Popular Posts