I Once Had A Dream


 I once had a dream of beings so tall

Majestically gliding ne’er sound of footfall

Elegantly peaceful, tender, joyous, so wise

Communing in love through radiant eyes


In silence we ‘spoke’ with no audible voice

Clear thoughts attuned, each exchange a rejoice

Each being unique, in dress and demeanour

Each moved with an air of unconscious rare splendour 


Resplendent in hues hitherto unseen

Our garbs, as our minds, regal, rich and serene.

We lived played and loved with exquisite delight

With innocent power, without fear, without night 


For the sky was ablaze with bright stars so close 

And starlight caressed us as we gently reposed 

Til small golden birds with soft jewel tipped wings

Woke us at dawn to laugh, learn and sing


With a chorus of soft and tinkling sweet sound

That blended with nature, ecstasy found

We lived with integrity, truth and with clarity

Without awareness of our natural divinity 


Each attentive to each and each loving each other 

With natural pure sweetness that gave glorious happiness 

Everything natural everything pure

I once had a dream, this and much more....

Comments

Popular Posts